Every 66 seconds, someone develops Alzheimer’s Disease.
There is no cure.
It cannot be prevented nor the progression slowed down.
About the Keeping Memories Alive Listening Parties
As the important work of discovering a cure for Alzheimer’s disease continues, communities need to be empowered with information about this disease. Keeping Memories Alive Listening Parties offer individuals like you, a powerful tool to:
- Raise awareness in your family and/or in your community about Alzheimer’s disease and caregiving
- Recognize the important caregivers in your life through the gift of a special song written for and dedicated to caregivers
COAACH will assist you in hosting a successful Keeping Memories Alive Listening Party by providing the following FREE resources:
- An easy, step-by-step guide that includes:
- Recommended timeline and activities
- Suggested agenda
- Sample invitation email templates
- Social media images you can upload
- Promotional flier templates
- and much more…
- Online access to presentations and materials on Alzheimer’s and Caregiving you can share with attendees during your listening party
- Digital access to a new song recorded by Grammy-nominated R&B singer, Ruben Studdard to share as a gift to caregivers
To sign up to be a host or to receive more information, click the “Host Sign-up” button below: