Date(s) - October 15, 2018
6:00 pm - 7:15 pm
NC A&T Alzheimer’s Caregiver Support Group Session
- North Carolina A&T State University
- Alzheimer’s Association Western Carolina Chapter
The Alzheimer’s Caregiver Support Groups:
- Provide emotional, educational, and social support for caregivers
- Help participants develop methods and skills to solve problems
- Encourage caregivers to maintain their own personal, physical, and emotional health
- Educate caregivers on optimal care techniques for the person with dementia.
Dora Som-PimPong, M.S.
North Carolina A&T State University
Department of Biology
Alzheimer’s Association Western Carolina Chapter
24-hour Helpline: 800.272.3900