The COAACH Caregiver College (C3) is a community-engaged and intervention-based education program designed to improve awareness, care management and health outcomes for families impacted by Alzheimer’s, diabetes and related conditions. The program will stress disease literacy, diabetes management, and caregiving strategies.
The goal of the C3 is to empower your organization with the latest information, actionable plans for events and methods to support caregivers. Your help is needed to erase the stigma of Alzheimer’s and provide those in need with the tools to address this devastating disease.
C3 participants have fun learning and become part of a community, an highly professional network being built by COAACH to increase awareness, support and research.
- Understanding Dementia, Alzheimer’s, and Diabetes
- Managing the Disease
- Caring for the Caregiver
- Caregiver & Care Recipient Resources
Click below for more information.
Congratulations to Our 2018 C3 Graduates!
Designated congregation members who will:
- Learn from evidence-based healthy aging modules
- Engage in hands-on activities to be used in their communities
- Create culturally relevant materials for communities
- Host three (3) events that will promote healthy living in their community
Benefits of participation:
- Stipend for each participant
- Acknowledgement for leading the community in healthy living
- Ongoing resources and COAACH support
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- Recognition on COAACH’s website, newsletter, and community newspapers
Reduce Alzheimer’s patient and caregiver burden in vulnerable populations with extensive education through the COAACH Caregiver College
Significantly broaden Alzheimer’s outreach in underserved populations using a Lay Health Advisor Model of Care
Increase early detection and care management support for Alzheimer’s and Diabetes
The Center for Outreach in Alzheimer’s, Aging and Community Health
2105 Yanceyville St. Greensboro, NC
June 10-13, 2019
Contact us at: 336-285-2165 or email@example.com